At an altitude of 2040 meters above sea level, the israeli ski sport is gaining momentum. The Hermon site spreads over 45 kilometers of trails for the enjoyment of skiing and snowboarding entuhusiasts at all levels. The site is equipped with 11 chair lifts and T-bars, as well as a ski school and ski equipment and clothes store. Visitors can enjoy a variety of other recreational activities; snow sledding for children, alpine coaster (mountain sleds), a ride by chair lift to the top station and snow games. In addition visitors can visit local stores to purchase winter clothes and ski equipment, and dine at the various buffets, including a kosher one.
- Chair lift: for all ages, 2 persons per bench only, children under 1.25 m height must be accompanied by an adult.
- Alpine coaster (mountain sleds): children must be 3 years of age or older, children up to 1.45 m height must be accompanied by an adult. the sledding area is located on the lower level.
- Plastic sleds: for children up to the age of 12, sledding is permitted in the designated area only. 2 compounds for renting plastic sleds are available on the lower and upper levels (plastic sleds cannot be transported by a chair lift)
- snow tubes: children must be 5 years of age or older, surfing for one person only, the tubing area is located on the lower level. not availabe these days
- Sky Rider: A unique mountain-flying attraction, the first of its kind in israel – a circular high altitude chair-lift device. Riding is allowed from the age of 6 and from the height of 1.20 m (4 feet) and up. Children under the age of 8 should be accompanied by an adult
Changes in weather (wind and fog) may affect the activities at the facilities and limit the age of the children allowed to use the chair lift